Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From a mailing list post...

From the Realm of Bliss email list:

First of all, thanks to those who have been obediently posting their experiences. It really pleases me to see them going to the list... And there's even been one really long one that I kept for myself. ;) Thanks also go to all of those who have supported me in the last few weeks - you know who you are. Also, thanks to @sirilyan for continuing to maintain my site.

Second, welcome to our new members! Please introduce yourselves. I love getting a lot of "approve this post" messages. :) Longertime members, please do welcome and greet the new folks. I know you remember what it was like to be new! (This goes double for my Chosen and my pets. I count on you to post when I'm too spammed.)

I'm thrilled that people are now making use of the appointments calendar! http://www.blisstrance.com and click on appointments. (Why do I not link directly? Because I want you to explore the site!) It tells you when I'll be available for phone trance. The best way to be sure you get the time you want is to use that to help schedule.

I record two new files tomorrow, both gender-neutral, and the Fm and Ff versions of Museum Heat are being edited. The new files will be the long-awaited Robotics 1.03: Skins and By Her Command: Peaceful Sleep. I can't tell you how excited I am about them! And I'm scripting Fm and Ff versions of Sleepy Surrender, Breast is Best, Sole Submission, and Fractionation Festival (although that last may end up being gender-neutral).

I'm also looking forward to the Virtual Hypnotist packs for those files to be released. Remember that the VHpacks are adjuncts to the mp3 files, designed to enhance, not replace.

Live appearances are still go, and I can't wait for FFF in ten days! I will be podcasting from there, so watch for that.

Keep watching Twitter (@ruetha) and my blog (http://blisstrance.blogspot.com) for what's going on with me. Add me and say hi!

Wishing you many, many blissful trances...

No comments:

Post a Comment