Friday, October 15, 2010

Where I've been and what I'm doing

As you probably know, I took the last few weeks and went up to see my beloved pet Copper up north of the Arctic Circle. While I was up there, I took a lot of time to think. Some of those thoughts I kept to myself, pondering them over the course of the trip. Others I shared with my Chosen.

Right now as I write this I'm on the subway in New York City. I'm here for a training, getting class hours I need to maintain my certification. (And gods help me, but as I look out the window and see the bridge and the Woolworth building, I *cannot* avoid thinking of Cloverfield. My NYC friends are going to kill me!)

It's been a very harsh few months for me. More than once I've questioned my decision to go full-time. Jukebox losing his job put financial pressure on us that has made it impossible for me to maintain my planned CD schedule. The pressure has also sapped my creative energy.

The last few weeks, however, have brought clarity. Being in a place where the electricity was shaky and I could not take calls made me aware of how much I love doing so. I realized that tranceplay and education is, indeed, what I want to do.

The boundless support of my Chosen and pets has made it possible for me to get through things. I want to publically thank them all, from the bottom of my heart.

I have ideas again. I have plans. And I am so very much looking forward to bringing them to fruition.

The next stop is my stop. Time for me to get off. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that all of us that are lucky enough to be so close to you are very happy to do anything we can to help you and keep you the happy Domme we all know and love so well. ;)

    ReplyDelete