Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Days of Kink: Day 2

Today is the list my kink day.

I think it can be safely said that most of my kinks are variants of the mind control kink and fetish, which leans heavily to hypnosis for me.

For example, rope is fun, but it's most fun for me in the way it makes someone **feel** vulnerable. Ditto other forms of bondage. Flogging, yeah, ok, but I love the altered state from the rhythm of it.

One exception is that I have enjoyed fire play and needle play - as a Dominant bottom. I am still controlling the scene, but I am experiencing the endorphins with bliss. (I actually typoed that at "enjorphins." Hee!)

But the mind control is primary. When I remove the ability for anyone to say anything other than "Yes, Goddess" (so long as they have a nonverbal signal they can use to safeword)... When they become a robotic toy... When their minds just shut down in ecstasy of trance... That's what does it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment