Friday, March 26, 2010

MP3 Sale! :)

I've been meaning to do this for a while, and there's no time like right now! Starting today and going through the 1st of April, every MP3 download is $5 off!

The complete list of available files is here: https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/LadyRuetha

This file is on sale now for $35: Lady Ru'etha's Voice

If you're reading this blog and you don't already have this file, I really don't know what to say to you that can convince you more. It's more than an hour of trance. People who considered themselves extremely trance-resistant have amazing results on repeated listenings. If you're considering an in-person phone session with me, it makes everything so much nicer. Really, this is a fantastic place to start.

For $30: Chakra Capture For Men and For Women

In this one I play with the energy centers in your body... to amazing and erotic effect. It has to be heard and experienced to be appreciated!

For $25: Everything else! Both Robotics mp3s, Mountain Lake For Men and For Women, Kittenfur, and Jukebox's inductions!

And, of course, Safe Space is included for free with most downloads. Again, it really helps to set the stage for future tranceplay - with me or in general.

I may not set these prices this low again this year. Grab these while you have a chance!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lady Ru'etha,

    About a month ago I bought By Her Command: Weight Management from your CDBaby store, which completed my collection of all of your hypnosis MP3s you've released so far. Unfortunately, the files in the zip file that CDBaby sent me don't seem to be the right ones; they're the two rather pleasant trances from Here Comes the Rain Again/Zero, but not the weight management induction. =/

    Would it be possible for me to get the proper files? I'd waited to contact you out of nervousness, but this seemed like the best place to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have urged people to get in contact with me on this repeatedly... *so* glad you posted! Yes, there is a way. I'm more than happy to get you the proper file. Email me at ladyr -at- blisstrance - dot- com for more information and to allow me to correct this error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, if you are a fan of Lady Ru'etha and you don't have Voice, you should. ;) I'll be reviewing it on my FetLife account pretty soon. Watch for details!

    ReplyDelete