Thursday, April 9, 2009

Apologies for the delay!

The medical situation turned out to be even more challenging than I thought. It's consumed the majority of my energy since 24-MAR. However, I do have to announce the following changes to the website:

1. "The Gift," an original short story, is now up on the Stories page.

2. The Virtual Hypnotist preset packs for "Robotic Transformation," "KittenFur," and "Mountain Lake for Men" are now up on the free stuff page. Grab the desired VHpack file, grab info.zip (which tells you how to install), and have fun! Don't have VH yet? Go here!

Hang in there. I'll be back as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to find such pretty pretty eggs in our Easter baskets! Thanks for adding more shiny things for us to enjoy, Lady, and continuing good luck with the medical business.

    ReplyDelete