Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updates may be sparse...

Just a quick note to say updates may be sparse again this week. I'm writing from the ER, waiting for a family member to be seen.

In the meantime, do read http://thequeensthrall.blogspot.com - she's having a great time! (It almost goes without saying that I am too.) Also having a great time: Jukebox. After almost a decade of tranceplay, I've managed to surprise him. http://jukeboxemcsa.wordpress.com has the details. (And I apologize in advance if the links aren't clickable. Not sure how to do that on my Blackberry client. I'll edit later.)

Good wishes for my family are appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear the news, Lady Ru'etha. My prayers and best wishes to you and all your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, best wishes, and don't let the doctors push you around! they're probably good people, but it's always a good idea to be a pro-active advocate for yourself or your loved ones in the hospital. give 'em the sweet-but-firm treatment that you're so good at, Lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours the best, m'Lady!

    ReplyDelete