Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jukebox!

I usually don't make happy birthday posts to my pets, since they might want to keep that information private. Still, he noted it himself on the MC Forum, so...

Happy birthday, Chosen! I love you dearly, and I can't wait to see what the coming year brings for us. You are and have always been special to me. I am so glad you're my lover, and I couldn't be prouder to call you Mine.

Give Jukebox some love in the comments, folks. Also, write him fan mail! His ***100th*** story for the EMCSA drops this weekend. That's a lot of giving to the community!

2 comments:

  1. Have Some love, several bags full, vaccum packed and Hermetically sealed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jukebox :)

    *giggles* While I'm chatting with you, no less!

    ReplyDelete