Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sometimes I get mail that makes it all worth it.

I had a new toy call me last night. Said toy is very into robotization - I've had a few of those the last few days, which I love. Last night's toy sent me an email today, and I quote it with permission. Names have been purged to protect the not-so-guilty! All spelling errors and grammar tics are in the original, and my address has been munged to save me from spammers.



Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009
To: <ladyr@xblisstrancex.com>
Subject: analysis of self-diagnositc marks
robot has noticed a substantial increase in work-place productivity. humanoid form when left to [gender] own devices usually finishes work and can move on to other work-related items at 10:00. today, motivated by robot, [gender] is nearly finished with a good portion of [gender] duties at 8:00. robot shows improvement in both focus (82%) and drive (90%) and something that humanoid form calls "stick-to-it-iveness" (100%). robot is sure that humanoid form will thank you for this, and robot says that further testing may be needed before [gender] deems that this self-diagnostic may be something to look into.

robot




Yep. Some days, it pays to totally mindfuck someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment