Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back to podcasting

Once upon a time, I had a friend who said "You love to talk about hypnosis. You should start doing a podcast."

That's how it all got started, really. Just a simple suggestion, the purchase of the rights to use dome royalty-free music, and how much I love to geek.

At first, it was easy to find the time to record. I had a lot of topics I wanted to cover. Then it got harder to find quiet time. At the same juncture, I went to events where I had no idea how to sum them up. I would try over and over and just stutter.

Still, when I moved to the Twim Cities, I promised myself that I would take the time and spend the energy to begin podcasting again. Finally, this last week, I sat down with Audacity and the microphone and went to it. To my delight, I barely skipped a beat.

To say this gave me joy doesn't begin to cover it. Yes, I'm back. And I love it. And I'm going to keep going with it, because I missed it.

You can find a link to the podcast over to the side. Give the episodes a listen. They really are a product of my love for trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment