Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stuff going on

I'm playing with Google Wave today, and I have a few invites to spare. If you're not on there yet and you want to be, let me know.

In other news, CDbaby still doesn't have stuff straight on my Weight Management CD. I decided to see how long it would take them if I stopped bothering them daily about it round about October 15. Guess what? They haven't done anything in two months. The last time I called, they said it would be less than two days. Grr. Please continue to alert me to any issues with the files!

I'll be on Talksugar and Niteflirt for about three hours tomorrow afternoon - that's afternoon US eastern time - tomorrow and next Thursday as well. If you're only day-available and would like to talk, it's a rare opportunity to do so! Don't be shy... I like new callers.

I hope the ramp-up to the holidays is as fun for everyone as it is for me!

1 comment:

  1. I would appreciate an invite if you still have one to spare.

    Calling you is tempting: I haven't heard your voice live in ages. One of these days (when I can afford it) I may well succumb to temptation.

    ReplyDelete