Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Jukebox anthology out!

Because I love my pets, and I know people might enjoy this, I thought I'd let you know that Jukebox's latest anthology is out! It's called Past, Present and Future, and by simply clicking that link you can find out more about it - including a full list of the stories within.

All obligatory plugs aside, I have to say some of my very favorite stories are in this volume. I love "Soft and Wet," I deeply enjoyed "Just Can't Get Enough," "Suicide Blonde" made me sniffle, and "God Save The Queen" gave me shivers. But it also includes "Enter Sandman," which remains hands down one of the most inspired pieces of MC fiction I've ever read.

It's available in dead tree and electronic formats. The cover is by Sue-Chan. It's Jukebox. What more needs to be said?

No comments:

Post a Comment