Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter/Spring availability times

I've been getting requests for sessions, and I'm delighted to say that very soon I'll be doing a lot more of them. A lot more. Here's what the next few weeks look like for me:

This coming week: scripting for another long series of recording sessions - times BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, unless I announce on Twitter that I'm taking calls.
Week of the 25th: packing for a personal trip - times BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, unless I announce on Twitter that I'm taking calls.
30-31: personal trip

After that, I will be having regular weekday evening hypnosis session hours. Except when I am at a con or recording, count on me being available from 7pm eastern until 11pm or midnight nightly. I will be leaving Wednesday nights as open nights on my calendar for recording sessions, since I plan to be releasing more files and working more on the podcast, but those times may be available by appointment.

Please do see the previous post for my travel plans. Those will disrupt the normal schedule.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment