Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finally starting to feel better!

The last few days haven't left me with much to talk about, frankly. I haven't been trancing people very much and I don't have news to report on my projects. But it's so good to have energy back that I feel like I have to at least check in on the blog.

I am happier with how I've been posting a bit to the mailing lists lately. I am also happy that I got a podcast out last week, despite my feeling so awful. This week I'm going to be recording on hairbrushing and hypnosis, and then the next on ADD and hypnosis. Then the week after I might do a special Love Trance episode. I haven't done an induction in a while, and I miss doing them.

Of course I'm going to be recording some podcast stuff at FFF. I am trying to set up an interview with Doctor Slashblight, hypnotist and up-and-coming erotic hypno video producer. He's willing, it's just that I need to get time to record hammered out. The next week Copper will be in town, and with his voice and Jukebox's we might be able to do a story reading. That, again, is something I haven't done in a while and miss doing.

I am also looking forward to Valentine's Day. But more on that in future entries...

No comments:

Post a Comment