Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Things

With the issues concerning my voice this week, it's been too easy to slip into a negative headspace. Today I'm just going to talk about hypnosis-related things that Make Me Happy. These are in no particular order; every time I try to order them I just get this huge grin and it doesn't work.


  • SirAaronhalt completed his Quest and officially became one of my Chosen. I'd love to go into more details about this, but since telling some of the terms of his Quest might violate his offline privacy, please just assume that he exceeded my expectations by a good three months or so.
  • I got to spend three whole weeks with Copper and see him dressed up in a tux and dance with him and and and. We don't get in the same space nearly often enough. I am grateful that the next time is the Rush concert in August.
  • Speaking of which: Rush concert in August! Two weeks before my birthday! WIN! (OK, not strictly hypnosis-related. But still happy.)
  • I am now living with Jukebox. I think the reasons for this happy should be obvious.
  • I also am developing things with my sleepyhead and my sleeping beauty. Two wonderful people, two people I am blessed to have in my life.
  • The uploader is working on CDbaby. Watch this space for news on when the next files are on sale! JOY!
  • NEEHU is soon. CONvergence is not-quite-as-soon.
  • Widdershinscat got married. Wiseguy and Dani Fantom are getting married.
  • I am going to a bellydancing class next week. Bellydance is hypnotic.
  • I had about six more things to go here, but this is a good place to stop for now. A real blog entry later.

No comments:

Post a Comment