Sunday, May 16, 2010

Productive night!

I have put the wheels in motion for finishing two more CDs - just waiting on the final mix and the graphic designer now. That's AFTER the stuff I did the other day, which is going to turn out to be very important soon. I'm being somewhat coy because otherwise I'll announce things too early, and I need to keep SOME self-control here.

This is after I went to a local scene munch - my first since moving to the Twin Cities. People there were very friendly, and I can't wait to go to the next two, next Tuesday and Thursday.

Which reminds me, anyone up for a Voice Chat night next Wednesday? I'm thinking around 21:00 US Eastern time. (I know that's late for the Euro crowd... my apologies! I'll have some day ones soon.) This one would be the final test run for the software before I start having topic-oriented chats, some of which will be recorded. (The recorded ones will be clearly indicated in advance.)

Please do check out the Voice Chat link on the sidebar over there ------>>> if you haven't already! It has the rules and the software information.

I think that's about it for the night. I got a lot done, though!

1 comment: