Friday, May 14, 2010

New England Erotic Hypnosis Unconference!

I know, I've mentioned this a few times before. It's worth mentioning again, especially because the ticket sales are going to go live soon.

I've talked about the fantastic Boston EH crowd before. With the capable co-leadership of Mephki and Dr. Slashblight, the group has become an important special interest group in one of the biggest areas of the country. Now the group is sponsoring the first EH Unconference, and I am delighted to say I'm going to be there.

What IS an unconference, anyway? Apparently there are a lot of definitions, but as Mephki has explained it it's more of a gathering where topics are discussed without a set schedule being in place. This one is going to have four rooms where something is going on all the time. The emphasis will be less on didactic or lecture presentations and more on demos, which I know will interest a lot of people.

I already know the "EH 101" track is going to be stellar. Sweets, Solamnus, Wiseguy, Enchanter, SirQuittus, Mephki, and Dr. SB are all helping out with this one. Some of these names might be recognizable to those who have been in the community for a while. Other attendees who are talking about more advanced subjects include HypnotistZ and Dr. Hypno. (There are more presenters, I'm sure, but those are the ones I know of for certain. I'll update as I know more.)

The Saturday Unconference will be held at the Summerfield Suites in Waltham, Massachusetts on June 12. There will be events the night before and on Sunday night in Boston as well. Finally, there's a play party after the Unconference itself Saturday night which is only for Unconference attendees.

Jukebox will be attending with me, so if you want him to sign one of his books for you this is your chance! I think he'll also be talking about writing good erotic hypnosis fiction, by the way, so don't miss out.

There will be more information posted as I get it, and as soon as ticket sales go live you'll find out about it here. In the meantime, you can RSVP for it and find out about hotel and rideshare here, and find out how to RSVP for the play party here, if you have a FetLife account.

No comments:

Post a Comment