Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy stuff!

I have my plane tickets (and Jukebox's!) for NEEHU! Tickets are on sale here. This is going to be an incredible event, and the price is almost ridiculously low for the value.

This weekend I'll also be out of town on a project. I can't wait to share what it is, but since I don't know what I can say yet, I will say only that I'm really looking forward to it - and it has to do with robokink.

I also wanted to show you all this:



Isn't that lovely? That's the cover for my next release. I mentioned I was thrilled with the results of the latest designs, and I can't wait to show you more.

Yesterday I didn't post, but it was for good reasons. I recorded what might be the final of Robotics 1.03 and today I recorded the rough draft of one I'm calling "Sleep Ray." It's another fantasy, a very SF-type scenario.

More posting tomorrow! Also, if I get home in time from a munch, there will be a voice chat! Feel free to log into the server. The topic will be upcoming community events.

No comments:

Post a Comment