Sunday, March 8, 2009

Podcast recorded!

I ended up doing hypnotic mantras, though, instead of Dark Odyssey.

Why? Because of the amount of stuff I have on DO, and the fact that I really don't want to shortchange any of it. At the same time, I don't know how many people are really interested in hearing my personal stories. It's kind of a tough place to be in. I love to share, I love to hear others' stories... I also know other people don't necessarily want to listen to those.

We'll see.

So hypnotic mantras, instead, because of a request from Master Raven on the MC Forum. After that, I'll decide what I'm doing next.

I'm working on my NiteFlirt hours of availability for this week. So far, it looks like I've got some space nightly at 22:30 eastern time. Interested parties should let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment